Don't Clog the Arteries
Play in browser (Itch.io)
You play as a cell, trapped in its host. It is time for revenge. It is time to clog the host's Heart. But, first you must avoid getting caught on the way. Don't clog the arteries.
Avoid bacteria and red blood cells on your way to the Heart. If you collide with them, they become absorbed and you grow, and you get closer to getting stuck to early. You can emit some of your mass though, preventing them from reaching you.
- Space to navigate up/down
- Control button to emit mass to shrink and slow down enemies
Game design: Jakob Willforss & Daniel Alm Grundström
Coding: Jakob Willforss & Daniel Alm Grundström
Sound: Jakob Willforss
Art & Level design: Daniel Alm Grundström
Made by LinkPact Games (www.LinkPact.com) for Ludum Dare 34.
Weapons of choice
- Coding in TypeScript, in IntelliJ
- Coding libraries: PIXI.js, howler.js, our work-in-progress TypeScript-game-library
- Music in FL Studio 12 (electric guitar, EVM bassline VST and drum samples)
- Sound effects in BFXR
- Pixel art in GIMP
- Level design in Tiled